At Towpath Credit Union, our priority is the well-being of our Members, employees, and communities, so we have taken steps to ensure that we are doing everything we can to promote safety and health of our community while continuing to offer our Members uninterrupted financial services.
Limited Lobby Access
Due to Summit County’s stay-at-home advisory and the rising number of Covid-19 cases in our area, we are limiting access to our lobbies, effective Tuesday, November 24, 2020. We are asking that all Members use our drive-thru, phone, online banking, or mobile app services when possible.
Lobby access will be permitted on a case-by-case basis. If you require lobby services, please call the phone number posted at each branch entrance and a Towpath CU employee will assist you. To schedule a time to come into a lobby, please call or text 330-664-4700.
Please note that a face covering is required to be worn over your mouth and nose to enter a Towpath CU branch.
Distance Banking Options
Although Towpath Credit Union branches are open at this time, we are limiting the access to our lobbies and strongly encourage the use of our online products and services:
- Online banking services: Check balances, pay bills, view statements, transfer funds between Towpath CU accounts
- Mobile app services: Check balances, mobile check deposits, pay bills, view statements, transfer funds between Towpath CU accounts
- Lending services: Loans can be completed and signed entirely online or through email, texting, and phone calls in most cases.
- Drive-thru services: Cash withdrawals, check deposits, shared branching transactions, check ordering, debit card ordering, address changes, transaction disputes, and loan and credit card payments
For a full list of digital, virtual, drive-thru, and ATM solutions, please click here.
If you have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic and would like to learn more about available relief options, please contact us.
Expired Ohio Driver's License Information
For Members who use the Shared Branching Network to complete transactions at Towpath Credit Union, we can accept expired Ohio driver's licenses (if the expiration date falls on or after March 10, 2020). We cannot accept expired out-of-state driver's licenses at this time. *
If a customer’s license, ID card, or vehicle registration (including plates and stickers) expired on or after March 9, 2020, the expiration date has been automatically extended until 90 days after Ohio's state of emergency ends or December 1, 2020, whichever comes first.
* This information was provided to Towpath Credit Union in partnership with the Ohio Credit Union League. Information provided is subject to change. Towpath Credit Union and the Ohio Credit Union League are not responsible for legal or policy changes that may result in interruption of services by Towpath Credit Union.