At Towpath Credit Union, our priority is the well-being of our Members, employees, and communities. So we have taken steps to ensure that we’re doing everything we can to promote the safety and wellness of everyone in our Towpath CU Family, while continuing to offer our Members uninterrupted financial services.
Updated as of 7/10/2020
Face Coverings Required in Summit County
On Thursday, July 9, Governor Mike DeWine announced that Summit County is now included in the list of Ohio counties that have reached a Level 3 in the Ohio Public Health Advisory System. This means that within Summit County, facial coverings must be worn at any indoor location that is not a residence. Facial coverings must also be worn outside whenever a distance of 6-ft cannot be maintained from others.
According to the Akron Beacon Journal, Summit County “reached Level 3 because it had more than 50 cases per 100,000 residents over the past two weeks; saw a sustained increase in new cases; its proportion of cases that are not cases in nursing homes and other congregate settings exceeded 50%; and it saw a sustained increase in outpatient visits by people with COVID-19 symptoms who then received a COVID confirmed or suspected diagnosis.”
We kindly ask that everyone inside a Towpath Credit Union branch complies with the mandate and wears a face covering to help protect the health and safety of our employees, Members, and everyone in our community. Thank you!
Distance Banking Options
Although Towpath Credit Union branches are open at this time, we strongly encourage the use of our online products and services:
- Online banking services: Check balances, pay bills, view statements, transfer funds between Towpath CU accounts
- Mobile app services: Check balances, mobile check deposits, pay bills, view statements, transfer funds between Towpath CU accounts
- Lending services: Loans can be completed and signed entirely online or through email, texting, and phone calls in most cases.
- Drive-thru services: Cash withdrawals, check deposits, shared branching transactions, check ordering, debit card ordering, address changes, transaction disputes, and loan and credit card payments
For a full list of digital, virtual, drive-thru, and ATM solutions, please click here.
If you have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic and would like to learn more about available relief options, please contact us.
Expired Ohio Driver's License Information
For Members who use the Shared Branching Network to complete transactions at Towpath Credit Union, we can accept expired Ohio driver's licenses (if the expiration date falls on or after March 10, 2020). We cannot accept expired out-of-state driver's licenses at this time. *
If a customer’s license, ID card, or vehicle registration (including plates and stickers) expired on or after March 9, 2020, the expiration date has been automatically extended until 90 days after Ohio's state of emergency ends or December 1, 2020, whichever comes first.
* This information was provided to Towpath Credit Union in partnership with the Ohio Credit Union League. Information provided is subject to change. Towpath Credit Union and the Ohio Credit Union League are not responsible for legal or policy changes that may result in interruption of services by Towpath Credit Union.
Annual Meeting Postponed
Towpath Credit Union’s Annual Meeting, previously scheduled for March 28, 2020, will be postponed until further notice. As we get more information, we will share updates with our Members and our communities.