At Towpath Credit Union, people always come first. We are fully committed to protecting our staff and Members in case of a local COVID-19 outbreak and have a business continuity plan in case of a pandemic, natural disaster, or any other situation where business is not able to occur under normal conditions.
As your community credit union, we’re committed to serving you and your banking needs. That’s why we want to remind you of the solutions available to you if you can’t make it into a physical branch.
Member Experience Center
- Contact our Member Experience Specialists during our regular business hours with any questions, help with transactions, and general inquiries.
- Call or text us at 330-664-4700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check balances, pay bills, view statements, transfer funds between Towpath CU accounts.
- Be sure to enroll in online banking before logging in for the first time.
- Check balances and transaction history, pay credit cards and loans, look up hours of operations, and more.
- To use, text MENU to 330-400-2510.
- Check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, view statements, transfer funds between Towpath CU accounts.
- Download the official TowpathCU app at the App Store (iPhones) or Google Play (Andriods)
ATMs & ATM Networks
- Mon - Thurs: 8:30am - 5pm
- Fri: 8:30am - 6pm
- Sat: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Phone Teller System
- Complete basic transactions anytime, anywhere by calling 330-664-4701.
- Please be sure to have your account number and PIN available to use this service.
Please remember, if you’re feeling sick or are in close contact with someone who is showing signs of illness, please be mindful of the CDC guidelines and stay home. Whatever you need, our Member Experience Specialists are committed to helping you!