Mobile deposit allows you to deposit paper checks from anywhere! You will need a compatible smartphone, the TowpathCU app, and you must be enrolled in TowpathCU online banking. Remember that we currently place a three day hold on all checks deposited via mobile deposit. If you need quick access to your funds, you may want to stop into a branch instead.
Step 1: Prepare your check!
- Endorse the check with your signature
- Below your signature, write "For Mobile Deposit Only At Towpath CU"
- Prepare a clean, flat, well lit surface to take the pictures on.
Step 2: Start the Towpath CU App, and open the Deposit feature.
- Read the disclosure carefully. Click OK.
- Please note that there is currently a three (3) day business hold placed on mobile deposit checks.
Step 3: Enter check images, amount, and account to deposit to:
- Tap the "Front" area to take a picture of the front. Center the check in the red box, and then hit the camera icon to take the picture.
- Do the same for the back of the check.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Select the correct account.
- Hit the "Deposit" button to deposit!
You will then receive an email confirming the deposit was submitted. You will receive another email once the deposit is approved.
If you have any issues, please get in touch with us!